Friday, June 12, 2009

Jeffy's Choice

Well, I've got a choice to make. Apparently June 20 is panablog's first birthday AND West Virginia Day. Argh.

What do I do?

Times like this I usually turn to the Bible, and even as I write I'm thinking about wise King Solomon. What would he do in this situation?...I'm thinking he might just cut the day in two. Let each event have half a celebration. Hmmm. Intriguing.

Of course, then it's likely that both severed celebrations will just bleed out, leaving me with two really dead parties. Also, I don't have the budget for two completely different sets of streamers.

No, I have to make a choice...Think, Snakin, think...

Okay, I know this is going to upset my readers at BestVirginia.blogspot.com, but it must be so. My first love is panablog. Therefore, let the monthlong celebration (it's really kind of just a half month at this point) begin!

No comments: